Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Will I ever bake again....I mean between now and Sunday?

I am starting to get nervous that next week when I start my internship, I will never, gasp, be able to bake again. That's so dramatic, and so me. With all my fears I keep trying to pick what I will bake next- my big finale- but I am so consumed by its need for perfection that I can't decide what to make.  So I am just wasting time basically. Grrrreat, Katie.

I saw some goat cheese green onion scones that looked pretty incredible especially pared with a soup which would be so nice on a rainy night like tonight. But oh no. Didn't make em. In fact, I made nothing. I microwaved our dinner, how pathetic and paralyzed is that? Well, tomorrow is a new chance for me to take advantage of my dwindling days of freedom. I'm in the mood to bake something celebratory. Any ideas? I was thinking  Boston Cream Pie like my grandmother used to make or maybe a rich chocolate layer cake. Let me know if you have any amazing dessert recipes.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment