Friday, February 3, 2012

Another attempt, slightly better

So last night was a disaster. Lowen, God love him, would NOT stay in his bed and I was so looking forward to getting into my bed, with my computer, a little under the weather, and just nerding out on my new blog. But it wasn't in the cards so I let it go. Today, I am really under the weather and now that all 3 kids are asleep for  naps, I feel obligated to write something but honestly, I need some sleep myself. Again, I postpone my foodie blog. But I have done some thinking about my first real post. I'm pretty sure I want to tell you all about my chocolate chip cookie recipe. I'll fill you in later, but basically it's made me pretty famous and I have to say, they are the best I've tried. I'm also probably going to blog about  my brownies which are unreal and then my apple cake. So, because I can add pretty well, that's 3 posts that you can expect from me soon. Or not so soon, more likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment