Monday, January 6, 2014

6-Week Re-Boot

I've been working really hard to perfect my 6-week Re-Boot plan over the past few months - it's a food-based cleanse that is a perfect way to start the new year. I'm so excited to be running this cleanse with The Dailey Method in Danville, my second home these days.

We are all starting tomorrow. Although I've gotten an email already from one unnamed over-achiever who started early ;) As the last supper, I've chosen one of my favorites: beef stew with a big chunk of baguette and a glass of vino tinto. Tomorrow, I'll be vegan for the most part and gluten-free. No wine, no dessert. I might even attempt to reduce my coffee habit. We'll see. I'm all about flexibility (thank you, Byron.)

For those of you Re-Booters who are doing this with us, check my blog on Tuesdays or Wednesdays. I will be posting new recipes and thoughts for the week. Let me know if you have any recipe requests - I'm all ears. Lots of love and happy thoughts for an awesome 6 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment