Monday, August 25, 2014

Reboot 4.0 coming soon!



I'm so excited to be offering my 6-week health Reboot to everyone again! Version 4.0 will be starting Monday, September 29, 2014. This is the perfect way to reset your diet after a summer filled with over-indulgence (hello, cocktail hour and peach pie a la mode, I'm talking about you), and also the perfect way to head into the holiday season - armed with established, healthful habits and a new sense of what optimal nutrition looks and feels like.

The Reboot is a 6-week program, but the new habits and recipes you learn will stay with you for your lifetime. It will take 6 weeks to reset your diet, but then you will have the tools you need to continue succeeding long after the Reboot ends. The main reason why I became a Dietitian was so that I could help others establish a normal relationship with food - and discover a better way to eat and live - all in the name of self-love, longevity, and being a role model for our children and family. It is completely liberating and inspiring to eat the way we were intended to eat, and I get so much joy out of sharing my knowledge of nutrition and love of cooking with you!


If you think you might be in need of a health Reboot, grab a few besties, your spouse, or co-workers, or heck, just yourself, and join me next month! I can promise a few things - you will spend more time reading food labels, cooking incredible food, and taking pictures of your gorgeous creations, but I also promise you will feel your best, and love your new eating habits. There's a good chance you will lose weight (if your body needs to), too, but please know that this is a no-deprivation plan! My philosophy has always been that the first step in healthy weight loss and maintenance is to establish healthy habits and learn to crave healthy foods. Once that piece is put in place, weight loss comes easily and naturally. If you've ever done a diet or a detox plan where you were hungry for extended periods of time, then you should really try this approach because it is sustainable and the optimal way to feed your body.

Send me a message or email me SOON if you are interested in joining my Reboot. The cost is $150, and includes a soft and hardcopy of my program (week by week guidelines, recipes, sample menus, exercise/food/mood journal, eating out tips), membership to our private Facebook group where you will find new, seasonal recipes, tips, motivation, and support, and unlimited access to me via text or phone/Facetime throughout the Reboot. I will also have an intro and closing meeting. For those who can't physically attend the meetings, I will post detailed notes on our FB group, and can address your questions at any time. I look forward to hearing from you, and hope you will join me next month!

:) Katie
katie.kahn@yahoo.com

1 comment: